Visitors to the new nThrive.com website, which is optimized for online and mobile access, can expect to get a closer look at our solutions. The new web environment features a host of content-rich sections and nThrive’s vision is front and center – Empower Health Care for Every One in Every Community℠ – with visitors learning how nThrive brings this to life through Patient-to-Payment℠, a comprehensive approach that aligns processes and components of the revenue cycle in an efficient and effective way.
nThrive CEO Joel Hackney calls patient-to-payment “transformative,” requiring deep knowledge and understanding of the entire revenue cycle – from financial and clinical to operations. By tailoring integrated solutions to address specific needs, nThrive helps clients move from operating in silos with disparate point solutions to an integrated system that fully encompasses the patient journey.
Patient-to-payment is an enduring theme in the Revenue Cycle Solutions section, reinforcing how nThrive drives higher revenue cycle performance to help clients achieve greater financial health. Full Revenue Cycle Outsourcing takes this to the highest level, increasing margins while reducing write-offs and eliminating resource gaps. In this section, a downloadable case study chronicles how Centegra Health System went live with an nThrive full outsourcing engagement in less than 90 days, accelerating cash flow for sustained financial improvement.
Visitors can also explore nThrive solutions that are optimized for the front, middle and back of the revenue cycle, while learning about complementing services for value-based care, analytics and education. This includes:
- Front – Simplified financial clearance to increase estimate accuracy, streamline point-of-service (POS) collections and prevent denials
- Middle - Correct, complete patient records to merge accurate charging and coding details with financial and clinical processes and data
- Back - Patient accounting improvements to improve payor negotiations and remedy root causes for costly write-offs, denials and underpayments
- Value-Based Care - Strategies for processing bundled payments, developing alternative rate models, gaining efficiencies across the revenue cycle and aggregating claims data for better decision-making
- Analytics - Seamlessly leverage data to reveal strategic insights and make data-driven decisions while enhancing operations across hospitals, health systems and physician practices
- Education - Maintain standards of proficiency with competency assessment tools to reveal knowledge gaps, utilizing eLearning to help professionals keep their skills up to date
“Our new website reflects nThrive’s brand identity, values and blended patient-to-payment suite of solutions,” notes Chief Marketing Officer Kristen Saponaro. She added that, along with information about who we are and what we offer, the site also features numerous case studies with real-world client success stories and increased interactivity, including online chat to answer questions and connect visitors with marketing resources.