nThrive, a technology company providing leading healthcare revenue cycle management SaaS solutions, launched a COVID-19 Coronavirus portal that contains critical updates and education to help health care providers stay informed and mitigate business disruptions caused by the pandemic. Information on the site is updated almost daily and includes:
- Business continuity and recovery for providers: Information for health care providers to navigate through and recover from the disruptions caused by COVID-19.
- “Keeping up with COVID-19” Webinar Series: Regularly scheduled webinars that address crucial topics, such as telehealth, CARES Act, virtualization of the workforce and more.
- Reference guides and videos: To provide clarity regarding the continual coding, telehealth, product enhancement and payment changes.
- Updated documents: Up-to-date information regarding communication from CMS – Medicare beneficiary notice delivery, State Medicaid waivers and telehealth expansion, ICD-10-CM diagnosis coding, financial updates and more.
- Product enhancements: Product updates, progress and timing as nThrive enhances technology that tackles issues caused by COVID-19.
“We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and we are committed to offering our support by providing pertinent information that helps providers continue to give the care patients need and support appropriate and timely reimbursement,” said nThrive Chief Marketing Officer, Kristen Saponaro. “To all health care providers – thank you for working on the front lines of the COVID-19 Coronavirus fight. We at nThrive value your service and hope for your health and safety.”
For continuously updated information and resources related to the COVID-19 pandemic, visit the nThrive COVID-19 Coronavirus Portal.