Health Care Contract Management Solutions
Health systems can benefit in several ways by incorporating advanced contract management functions and episode-of-care analytics into their routine practices. These include accurately forecasting their revenue based on complex contract terms, identifying systemic payor issues, and negotiating more favorable contracts that protect long-term revenue.
nThrive offers healthcare contract management and modeling solutions to monitor complex commercial payor contracts and capture all rightfully-earned revenue. When integrated with our other solutions, health systems can benefit from highly accurate patient bill estimates based on a common contract database, as well as automated claim submission, reduced denials and reduced underpayments. This software has consistently ranked #1 by KLAS* since 2006 and is utilized by nearly 200 health systems. We deliver:
- 5-10x return on investment based on historical performance of clients
- Improved recovery thanks to accurate identification of underpayments
- Complete government coverage, including Medicare, TRICARE, Medicaid and Workers’ Compensation
- Risk mitigation in the transition to fee-for-value with more transparency and support for over 110 defined episodes
- Contract modeling capabilities to project expected profitability
- Improved payor contract performance of bundled payment and at-risk contracts
© 2015 KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com. "2014 Best in KLAS: Software and Services Report." January 2015. "2013 Best in KLAS: Software and Services Report," January 2014. "2012 Best in KLAS: Software and Services Report," Dec. 2012. "2011 Best in KLAS: Software and Services Report," Dec. 2011. "Transcription Services: Competition, Technology, Consolidation," Nov., 2010. "Transcription Services: Steady Demand in a Volatile Market," Nov. 2009.
Kettering Health Network partners with nThrive to capture 50 percent more patient underpayments with improved contract managementClick here
Duke University Health System and nThrive automate contract management processes to collect $90+ million in payor underpaymentsClick here