Illuminate your blind spots
End-to-end visibility across the revenue cycle improves financial performance
Healthcare providers lacking visibility into their data can improve their bottom line with an analytics and intelligence platform that provides a holistic view, and advisors who guide the process
- Integrates and maps the large, complex datasets from all major billing systems on a continual basis across your system into a single source of truth
- Harnesses the full power of your data with guidance from dedicated, seasoned advisors
- Enables visibility to isolate and define opportunities and interventions for your staff; easy-to-use dashboards help quickly identify trends and root cause
- Gives clear visibility into key metrics to measure performance across the front, middle and back of your revenue cycle; also provides visibility into transaction-level details
- Improves productivity and decision-making with single source monitoring
Reduced Pre-AR/DNFB from $14M in work queues to $5.5M
Reduced reporting costs 15-20%
Hospital employed practice losses in excess of $200,000 per physician are not uncommon.
Medical Group Management Association
Lack of standardization making it difficult to consolidate, aggregate and monitor data?
Find out how a Major Midwestern healthcare system standardizes analytics and improves physician productivity by 30%
Revenue Cycle Analyzer
End-to-end revenue cycle analytics and intelligence for acute and ambulatory organizations
See your revenue cycle through a fresh lens
Physician Practice Analyzer and Physician Practice Data Assessment
Analyzer tool provides comprehensive reporting and access to key productivity, physician cost, revenue cycle and practice financial data at every level of the organization. Assessment tool leverages your universe of data by aggregating your physician practice billing, payroll and financial data across all physician and physician groups throughout your system to uncover the root causes of physician practice losses.
Provides drill down account visibility to identify process failures, drive cash flow and improve accounts receivable management
Identifies problematic areas and fine tunes the internal processes to reduce denials, accelerate cash flow and decrease administrative inefficiencies
Included with nThrive Contract Management
Need to reduce payment variances and accurately calculate expected payments?
- Turn-key data extraction – for rapid implementation
- Guidance from advisors seasoned in healthcare revenue cycle management expertise and experience
- Comprehensive, end-to-end, holistic view – acute and ambulatory revenue cycle data
See how a large medical group leveraged data analytics to decrease write-offs by 65+%
You may be interested in
According to the Medical Group Management Association, losses in excess of $200,000 per employed physician are not uncommon. As healthcare organizations drive toward value-based care, the ability to lessen physician