Centralized access to critical billing and compliance intelligence improves revenue performance
Billing, coding and compliance platform exposes billing pitfalls and errors, reduces time spent analyzing data and patterns
Healthcare providers taking a hit on their revenue performance due to inadequate coding, billing and regulatory knowledge can get the data insights they need from a cloud-based reference platform
KnowledgeSource connects facilities, providers and payors to actionable information that helps avoid revenue delays and provides data-driven insights that support accurate and reliable medical coding and billing edits
- Takes the guesswork out of monitoring coding and edit changes
- Stays up-to-date with regulatory and Medical Necessity change alerts
- Leverages interactive Coding & Compliance Coach® with our clinical and compliance experts
- Avoids payment delays by unlocking complex data and hidden edits
- Promotes compliance, quality and mitigates denial at the root cause to avoid revenue delays
- Improves analyses and decisions by integrating our extensive library of clinical, pricing, coding and billing content into your patient accounting and IT systems
- Available for hospitals, health systems and physician practices and payors
- Integrates into existing solutions; learn more at nThrive Partners
KnowledgeSource add-on modules expand clinical coding and billing references
AHA Coding Clinic for ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS
Quarterly newsletter includes medical coding advice, guidelines, assignments for new technologies and newly identified diseases; a conduit for the dissemination of coding changes and/or corrections to hospitals and other parties.
AHA HCPCS Coding Clinic
Advice for proper application reporting for hospitals HCPCS level I (CPT) & level II codes, latest code assignments & bulletins of coding changes/corrections. More valuable with ICD-10 due to increased device.
A monthly newsletter with coding consulting, articles, updates and information to assist clients with claims.
AMA CPT® Changes: An Insider’s View
Helps healthcare providers stay current on annual CPT updates; organized in the same manner as the CPT codebook and provides the official AMA rationales for every added, revised and deleted CPT code and guideline.
Dr. Z’s Interactive Coding & Billing Library
An interactive collection of libraries, plus Dr. Z’s FAQ link.
Coders’ Desk Reference
CPT lay descriptions, code more accurate op reports, reimbursement and terminology, anatomical library.
Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Desk Reference
Translates CDI to billing requirements for CPT, HCPCS and ICD-10-CM coding, and more.
Verifies DRG/ICD-10-CM concurrently, identifies CC and MCC restrictions and requirements; a companion guide to CDR and CDI Desk Reference.
DRG Desk Reference:
Helps improve MS-DRG assignment via best practices, tips to help users understand how to optimize payment while staying compliant.
KnowledgeSource medical billing and coding compliance technology
Optimizes reimbursement, improves review performance, and supports charge capture and billing accuracy
JENNY SCOBLE, BSN MANAGER, REVENUE INTEGRITY, VALLEYWISE HEALTH
- Informs point-of-care decisions
- Decreases time spent researching denials, medical necessity, charging and billing pitfalls
- Reduces the administrative burden of fighting waste and fraud
- Provides more visibility into conflicting and overlapping reimbursement rules
- Allows less time spent analyzing medical coding and billing changes, and validating charge capture
- Technical teams are no longer burdened with content management updates
- Reduces the cost of purchasing multiple resources
Hospital or health system and need more information?
Physician practice and ready to get started?
Purchase KnowledgeSource Professional
Looking for business-to-business content integration or to embed KnowledgeSource?
You may be interested in
Nivano physicians maximize revenue and achieve operational goals with claimshop web services integration
Based in Sacramento, California, surrounding 11 county regions, Nivano Physicians, is the leading provider of coordinated managed care services for both Medi-Cal and Medicare patients.
Forrester Research forecasts the future of healthcare under the new administration. Key points covered: Value-based care is necessary; Telehealth isn’t slowing down; Price transparency should be optimized; Consumerism will continue to rise