nThrive Patient Access Solutions
Health systems are confronted with a number of market forces that are contributing to escalated debt and affecting the entire revenue cycle. From increasing patient liability and an increase in denials tied to changing regulatory and payor requirements, to patients that are not prepared to pay, the impact is staggering. Compounding these issues is an overstressed patient access staff that must rework data held in disparate technology, with the cumulative impact resulting in a precarious financial imbalance in the function of today's typical patient access department.
nThrive's patient access solutions can benefit your health system by assisting in countering these market forces, maximizing point-of-service collections, improving patient satisfaction and decreasing payor denials. Let nThrive’s integrated technology foundation and credentialed experts deliver best practices to efficiently manage your entire financial clearance process.
Here are just some of the benefits of nThrive's front-end solutions:
- Streamline staff workflow with automated tracking, prioritization and assignment of all financial clearance activities
- Reduce documentation errors contributing to medical necessity denials through nThrive’s payor medical necessity policies, National and Local Coverage Determinations and CCI edits
- Lower denials and prevent fraud through nThrive’s patient address and ID validation
- Check eligibility in real-time or batch for more than 800 payors
- Improve pre- / point-of-service patient collections through intelligent workflows powered by propensity-to-pay software, patient bill estimation and online payment tools
- Create a transparent culture and improve patient satisfaction with bill estimation software— within 90 percent accuracy of total actual bill
- Address your regulatory questions with the nThrive clinical expert coaching service, designed to guide you through complex changes
- Audit registration accuracy with n Thrive’s 10,000 rules that prevent 50 percent of potential denials
- Go-live with nThrive financial clearance outsourced services within 30 to 90 days
Best Practices: POS Collections
Learn how POS collections improved 112 percent with nThrive’s patient bill estimationLearn more